WE WELCOME YOU TO EUPSYCHIA INSTITUTE!
Thank you for visiting and come to understand the depth of our work. You may also safely and securely register for an Integrative Breathwork workshop or retreat, or purchase books and CDs written by our Founding Director, Jacquelyn Small, LMSW.
Jacquelyn describes the work of Eupsychia Institute as follows:
The therapists and teachers of Eupsychia combine healing and training utilizing the psycho-spiritual principles of Soul-Based Psychology and the experience of Integrative Breathwork (a powerful musical journey into our unconscious mind and deeper nature). Our methods provide healing, inspiration and self-empowerment and are making real differences in people's lives. You may enter into our Certification Program in Integrative Breathwork and Psychospiritual Integration to become an active practitioner of this healing method or simply attend workshops for health and well-being.
The proven outcomes of our program are:
- Releasing debilitating issues from your past, including trauma and abuse
- Finding meaning and sacred purpose to your life
- Third Stage Recovery®, Self-Discovery. A transpersonal approach to healing patterns of addiction, poor habits and codependence
- Gaining techniques for overcoming stress, burnout and anxiety
- Receiving messages from one's inner spiritual guide or God-within
- Overcoming depression or unfinished griefwork
- Renewed meaning in one's life and career
- Finding right relationship with one's mate and significant others
- Making the shift from ego-psychology to soul-based psychology for the helping professionals who train with us
Eupsychia's workshops attract seekers and professionals looking for a sacred community of like-minded members of their Soul family.
COMING UP NEXT!
Austin (Round Rock), Texas. Jacquelyn will be joined by Karen Finley Breeding
and Julien Devereux.